Handling of personal data by Covivio
Personal data collected on the CB21 website
This section explains in detail how the personal data collected via the www.cb21-ladefense.com website is processed.
The cookie-related information is developed internally.
Who is the controller?
The controller is Covivio S.A. (registered office 18 Avenue François Mitterrand, 57000, Metz, France), acting jointly with its consolidated subsidiaries, including Wellio and Covivio Hotels.
Why do we process your data?
- Get in touch with you (a facility offered through our contact form),
- and, where applicable, to send you marketing offers and newsletters.
The legal basis for processing your data is your consent, which you may withdraw at any time by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What data do we process?
We process the data you share with us via our contact form.
Who receives your data?
Your data are used exclusively by the Covivio Group.
The recipients are as follows:
- Authorised personnel of Covivio and its subsidiaries in France and other countries (the Covivio Group),
- Where applicable, the authorised personnel of Sales Force, acting in its capacity as processor of personal data on Covivio’s behalf (as indicated in the Covivio GDPR Policy).
If your data are transferred outside the European Union, this will be done in accordance with applicable regulations. For more information, please write to: email@example.com. Your data will never form part of a commercial transaction with a third party.
How long are your personal data retained?
- By our service providers and/or processors (Sales Force and Neftis) for a period not exceeding the length of time for which the website remains online.
- By the Covivio Group employees you have interacted with for a period that depends on the business relationship between us. You have the right to request that your personal data be erased at any time. To exercise this right, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
- You have the right to request additional information regarding the processing of your personal data at any time.
- You have the right to access your data, to have your data rectified, and to obtain a copy of your data in a portable format.
- You have the right to ask us to erase your data or to restrict the processing of your data, as well as the right to object to the processing of your data.
- Where the legal basis of the processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority.